Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Favourites From Salon del Mobile Milan - For What It's Worth

Salon del Mobile 2010 held in Milan promises to be the best yet. I cannot be there even though I have had numerous invitations but Designboom gives the best coverage of the event so I took a trip via them. So her are my favourites to date:
Salon del Mobile 2010
I love the simplicity of these items - Autarchy - made from a bio-material composed of 70% flour, 20% agricultural waste and 10% natural limestone
Salon del Mobile 2010
Renzi Reale - Armadiature - created by using parts from various pieces of furniture. Right up my street this one.
Salon del Mobile 2010
Batucada - brightly coloured tableware and lamps made from 100% recycled aluminium.
Salon del Mobile 2010
Dress Up Vases by 361 degrees
Salon del Mobile 2010
Love the simplicity and the way this chair and table are put together - Lancaster collection by Michael Young for Emeco

No comments: