Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gspot


gspot designs false credenza
I love, love, love when I find designers with such innovative ideas. Gspot (this title will put me in some dodgy searches) is an Italian design house that has created this False Credenza
gspot designs false credenza
which comes in a vast range of colours and sizes,
gspot designs false credenza
will take up hardly any room and will hold
gspot designs false credenza
just about anything but
gspot designs parascintille
the clever designs don't stop there. Take a look at the fire screens. I imagine that they are interpretations on
gspot designs parascintille
London's Burning and
gspot designs parascintille
Nero Fiddled While Rome Burned. GENIUS!

5 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Just loved this!!

Jan said...

I find the firescreen quite scary !

vicki archer said...

Fabulous Di...xv

studioJudith said...

Those firescreens ... .
brilliant, indeed.

Jjj

Murdina said...

Love the False Credenzas, as a wheelchair user I'm a big fan of easily accessible wall storage & this has given me all sorts of ideas. I'm all for practicality to make my life easier, but I'd much rather it was stylish too :-)