Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Just Sit Back and Enjoy

the ham fair chatou

The huge advantage of visiting The Ham Fair with a talented photographer like Tara of Paris Parfait is that you don't have to take your own photos. Tara kindly shot these for me and I feel like David Bailey putting these on my blog.
These images were taken at The Ham Fair last Friday. They make you want to go and wash the dishes don't they.
I am typing this on a French computer so if something strange happens then it's not my fault: Have you seen where they put the A key? It just took me half an hour to find the question mark key. Aaarghhhh!
the ham fair chatou

the ham fair chatou


3 comments:

paris parfait said...

Oh, Di can you be my press agent? Because I need someone clever like you pushing my endeavours out there! These photos are all at Blandine Bavoux's Jolie Trouvaille stand. As for the French keyboard, that's why I bought my computer in London! :) xo

Anonymous said...

Stunning pieces, what an amazing place to shop.
Strange things happening with French keyboards? I think the strangest thing is that the stuff makes you want to go wash dishes :)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh Lord, why haven't I found the time to drool over your fabulous FRENCH posts???

ack...a wee bit jealous, I am.
Looks like you couldn't have had a better time, darling.

and, marks on the redo of your "french child's" apt...10 all the way! bravo.
Lidy