Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Even More Agape

agape deco
I returned to The Ham Fair today and stopped by the Agape stall and had another chat with Julie. This woman has the best eye for design that I have seen in a long time. She can take a big lump of zinc and a candlestick and turn it into the best lamp you will ever see even though the design is very plain. It is a hard thing to explain - great design.
Anyway here are some more images courtesy of the lovely Tara - Paris Parfait. I did take some today but will show you them tomorrow as I am so tired I can't even summon up the energy to plug my camera into the computer. I bought some wonderful items for Ghost Furniture and will photograph them and show them off next week as they are all in the van at the moment
I have spent a few days redecorating Charlotte's apartment. Before and after photos will appear here soon. I am pretty pleased with the transformation.


agape deco

agape deco


agape deco



agape deco




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your new purchases, and room transformation pictures. You've been busy!!

Anonymous said...

i am really enjoying all your paris photos. i know you are having a fabulous time!

Alice Regan said...

I love seeing your photo's from Paris. All those beautiful goodies look devine. Can't wait to see more.

paris parfait said...

I went again today and bought some small things. But I didn't take many pictures, as a lot of the dealers don't want photos taken, due to people copying their items. I took a photo of a scarecrow and the dealer came rushing over to me, indignant that I would dare take a photo without permission. When I told him it was just the scarecrow, "pour ma blog," he laughed and said ok. The French love blogs!