Thursday, October 04, 2007

Into The City of Paris

notre dame paris
Since arriving here last week I have shopped for Ghost Furniture, wonderful finds that I will show you next week and decorated Charlotte's apartment. So today I am off into Paris. What I will see and what I will do is a mystery to me at the moment but I always think the best way to soak up the atmosphere of any city is to just go with the flow.
I do need a pair of boots for the winter and I have a few stores I really want to see but hey I may just stop at a bistro and sit and people watch - who knows.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there'll be plenty of things to inspire and keep you occupied in the city. Shopping, cafe's just soaking in the atmosphere...why not?

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. Can't wait to see all. You didn't take this photograph did you? If so I'm blown away.

Have all the fun possible, then please report!

kenju said...

I was there almost a year ago this month. What a treat to go back vicariously through you!

Anonymous said...

I adore Paris but its such a long way from Australia.
Have a wonderful time - cannot wait to see your paris blogs!

Sam Suttie said...

Oh my goodness it was like opening a vintage box with chocolate bon bons inside, I could almost smell the style there!! yum

Denise Kiggan said...

I have so enjoyed your perspective of Paris. Lovely. I want to go there too!!!!

Alice Regan said...

Oh to be in Paris! How lucky you are, love the pic. Have fun looking for boots.

Parisbreakfasts said...

Wish we had met :(
but it sure looks like you had a swell time!
BRAVO for you and ghost!