Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Not The Best Shop In The World - But Good
Just before Christmas I wrote a post about Rossana Orlandi being The Best Shop in the World. Well on visiting Milan we found said shop (eventually) and I have to take it all back.
1. It had no signs on the outside
2. I had to go in and rummage to find a label with Rossana Orlandi on it to make sure I was in the right place.
3. I was told to go to No 14 and ring a bell if I wanted to see the homewares
4. When I asked where the restaurant was I just got a blank look from the assistant
5. It had some interesting stuff but not interesting enough to be classed as The Best Shop In The World
6. I was pissed off that I had spent half a day finding it but took these photographs anyway