Thursday, June 21, 2007

Coco Chanel's Apartment

coco chanel's apartment
I have a confession to make - I am a snooper. I love nothing better than strolling down a street at dusk, when people turn on the lights but don't shut the curtains and I can see right into their living rooms. Chelsea and Kensington in London are great for this.
If I passed Coco Chanel's apartment at dusk I think I would just die. However courtesy of Karl Lagerfeld who has taken these photographs inside Coco Chanel's apartment - preserved in aspic by the looks of it - I have no need to risk my life.
coco chanel's apartment
coco chanel's apartment
coco chanel's apartment

3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh Di, I`m a snooper too....can`t help myself
The easiest ....in The Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Very good article, you make some interesting points.

apartment dir

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.