Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vintage Kid's Room for Pink

Vintage Kid's Room
I mentioned last week that Pink had asked me to put together a Pink Room and a Vintage Nursery. Well I did the Pink Room the other day and she loved it so now let's see what she thinks of this.
This is one of the most difficult rooms I have had to put together but once I accepted that eBay was about the only place I was going to find kid's vintage pieces it was OK. I did however find 3 shops that had some vintage stuff for kids so I am quite proud. Here goes:
Vintage Wallpaper, fun jungle pattern from eBay in the UK
Vintage Rocking Horse, my daughter Charlotte's which is going to live with her in France in June when we take it over (that should be fun).
Vintage School Desk, Vintage Child Dressmakers Dummy, Kid's Vintage Set of Copper Pans/Rack, Vintage Little Stone Girl (couldn't resist that one), Kid's Vintage Art Deco Leather Chair all from eBay in France
Vintage Enid Blyton Books from Pedlars
Kid's Iron Bed and Assorted Chairs from Serendipity
Kid's Louis Style Chairs from Maisons du Monde
Ah, nostalgia!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di, you are waaaaay to good to me. I can't believe how many bloggy friends with amazing taste have been posting and emailing to help me with this. I hadn't even thought of a rocking chair but I wonder if I can fit one in. Those pots and pans - I must try and get them. I can't see the dressmaker's dummy - is it there? Love the iron bed, love it all (except the orange stripes.)

paris parfait said...

Love it - great combination.

Hovey Vintage said...

We loooooove that wallpaper!! It's perpfect to get the kiddies thinking toward design at birth!