Thursday, April 19, 2007

BCSXY - Play in Milan

BCSXY swing lamp
Love these products from BCSXY showing at the moment in Milan. The series is called PLAY. Take a look at those Tiles made to look like cabbage leaves, they do a sweetcorn version as well.
The Little Bird Vase is beautiful - based on a water whistle.
Now that Swing Lamp is just up my street.
Brilliantly designed products. If I still owned wheredidyoubuythat.com I would be stocking these by now.

BCSXY little bird
BCSXY fruit tiles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the vace!!!

Queenie said...

Love the swing and the tiles. Wouldn't it be good to use the swing idea on garden furniture. I would find my seat in the evening, even after a glass or two of wine!!

paris parfait said...

Wonderful offerings! I want that bird.