Saturday, August 26, 2006

2 Days in the Life of Me, Bill Gates and Some Sheep


This is how I felt during the last day or so. I switched to Firefox a couple of weeks ago as my partner is very anti Bill Gates and kept telling me Explorer is crap. Great, I did it and found I could do a lot more adjustments on my posts in this blog. Now for the downer - ALWAYS CHECK IT IN ALL BROWSERS - and I didn't, I forgot. Accidently I opened Explorer and everything was spaced out and a mess so I've spent yesterday sorting it all out and this morning working on a new layout that will work in both browsers.
I now also hate Bill Gates - Explorer is officially crap.
I am having an afternoon off to go to the local Country Show to see lots of weird sheep and to buy something I really don't need from a craft stall. I will however take some photographs and post them here tomorrow so you can all amazed at the mundane things that happen at English country shows.

No comments: