Thursday, August 24, 2006

Interior Decor - Ugly Home in Paris?


























Please visit this shopping site and look at the fantastic selection of decals, or as they call them stickers, available. It pisses me off when I can't copy images as you can't on this site but in this case I was so impressed I copied the whole screen. Look at the kid leaning on the wall it would look great outside a child's room and the girl with her knickers down would surely adorn any batchelor pad bedroom. The shop is in Rue St Honore in Paris and is called Ugly Home which it certainly isn't and you can order online.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your web site unintentionally, and I am stunned why
this accident didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
My web site - Resaikos.Gr