Saturday, January 05, 2013

2013 - A Path Into The Mist

path into the mist
Every New Year I have made plans, not all have come to fruition, reason being life throws curve balls at you and you have to deal with it.
This year I am starting the New Year with a new attitude. I will take one day at a time and if I have to catch a curve ball I will not be disappointed that it has ruined my plans.
Trouble with living your life in 1 year segments is that you look back and tend to remember only the bad things that happened in that year, especially if they are life threatening or when you lose someone close to you.
Let's just wait and see what is in that mist at the end of the path and deal with it then. The view is far too beautiful to ignore on the way there.
A Happy and Healthy New Year everyone.
This beautiful image via Pinterest

No comments: