Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Barbara Chandler Loves London

Every so often I come across an idea that I am truly blown away by. Barbara Chandler, journalist and photographer has put together over 20 years of her work and published a book full of her own images of London. Always holding onto the desire to see her images printed onto fabric she has now fulfilled that desire.
love london by barbara chandler
I am truly blown away by the results. The dramatic wallpapers available from DigetexHOME ,
love london by barbara chandler
love london by barbara chandler
love london by barbara chandler

the Pearly Queens Tea Towel and
love london by barbara chandler
love london by barbara chandler
love london by barbara chandler
cushions and apron also available from Digitex Home and
love london by barbara chandler
a ceramics range coming soon from The New English. As if that's not enough
love london by barbara chandler

Urban Upholstery will cover your chair in any of her fabrics.
Not only is Barbara Chandler very talented but she is one very nice person. I know because she has helped me just because she loved what I was doing. If more people where like Barbara Chandler the world would be a much better and brighter place.

3 comments:

Helen Morris said...

I'm a Bab's Chandler fan too. like her a lot and she often featured my stencils in The Evening Standard. I was thrilled to hear about her book and the fabrics are fabulous. I had no idea she was about to do this.
Bravo Babs!

rochambeau said...

I like seeing the photo of the Pearly Queens. We knew a Pearly Queen that had moved from London to San Francisco. Have you ever seen a Pearly Queen?

xox
Constance

Debbie Mckeegan said...

Thanks for the fabulous review!... the "Love London" design team - Debbie Mc, Creative Director, Digetex