Monday, April 04, 2011

Beg Bicycles - Romantic

There is something very romantic about sit up and beg bicycles. I can picture myself
beg bicycles
on one of these bicycles from Beg Bicycles. My basket full of fresh flowers and produce,
beg bicycles
I of course would have to have one in a vanilla ice cream colour,
beg bicycles
I would also have to find a ping wall to place it against to show it off,
beg bicycles
I would have to have a soft picnic rug and
beg bicycles
an every so gorgeous cool box for my picnic.
Reality is though that I haven't ridden a bicycle for years and it rains a lot where I live but a girl can dream. All these items are available at Beg Bicycles one of the best websites I have seen in a long time.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Just checked out the cool (cool) box - love that.
Fab, fab site too.