Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nautical Accessories With a Difference

par courrier rescue II
I found an amazing Swedish (I think) website today called Par Courrier and they have some very different items for the home. This little collection is from their Nautical Range.
This site really is well worth a visit as it has masses of stylish pieces that would suit all manner of interiors.
par courrier steam ship wastebasket
Steam Ship Waste Basket
par courrier upper deck book shelf
Upper Deck Bookshelf
par courrier port hole mirror
Porthole Mirror

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving that first image! What a great idea and would great on one of my big gray walls here at the beach. Thanks for sharing these! p.s. Your kitchen is astounding--just brilliantly wonderful and so you!

Anonymous said...

That is the first time I have seen that particular life ringm very nice. The other items are nice as well, I have seen them in other applications, very nice indeed.

vicki archer said...

Great mirror Di. Thanks for your comment on French Essence, I really appreciate it, xv

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that book shelf is so cool.