Friday, August 17, 2007

So My Sort of Fashion

fashion by Ewaiwalla
Oh this stuff is so me I think it should be illegal for me not to have it. I have a thing about raggy edges and creased up linen. I think due to the fact that I had to dress smart when I had the Ad Agency I have started to rebel. A bit late at my age but hey you only live once.
These gorgeous clothes are from Sweden and I do believe I have featured this company before but it's so good I've named it twice as Frank Sinatra once said. Ewaiwalla
fashion by Ewaiwalla

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Sweetie, fab stuff and sooo you. In the late 70's I was my town's festival queen. At the procession I wore a cream, calico and lace, tiered skirt identical to the one in the photo. I still think it was a great outfit!

Gina said...

So romantic.

Jordan Cappella said...

I love the photography for the ads

Parisbreakfasts said...

Rags to riches = It's a bRIT thing Dahlink!
As is slumming...

Parisbreakfasts said...

Here's the counterpart of those uncombed gals...
NOT you of course!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVvBXBZEhkw&mode=related&search=