Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Little French Restaurant

little paris restaurant
Charlotte (our daughter) took us to her local restaurant the other night in the old part of Bussy St George. I wish I could give you the address but I got ill and nearly fainted and didn't pick up a card. However this little restaurant was one of the best I have visited in and around Paris. Unpretentious and traditional it served the most amazing food but I hadn't eaten anything all day and then ate far too much and my body just objected strongly.
Take a look at that tiny door that the waiters had to pass through with the food and that wonderful dessert that I could only half finish - I want it back.
The young lady in the top picture is our little Charlotte.
little paris restaurant
little paris restaurant

5 comments:

Queenie said...

Charlotte, is beautiful just like her mum.
Sorry to hear you weren't well, fancy missing that pudding!!

paris parfait said...

I'm sorry you got sick! Thankfully it wasn't down to the restaurant's food. Your daughter is beautiful! xo

Anonymous said...

Those desserts look fabulous! And Charlotte is lovely! How wonderful it must be to have a daughter in Paris!

Gypsy Purple said...

She is beautiful Di!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a cozy restaurant and fabulous food.
Your daughter is beautiful!