Monday, June 18, 2007

A Bit of Saint Sulspice - More To Come

saint sulspice antiques fair restaurant
Tara Bradford of Paris Parfait fame told me about the Saint Sulspice Antiques Fair that was being held whilst I was in Paris. I just wish my pictures could look like hers.
We visited the fair last Saturday and I wasn't dissapointed. I picked up a few bargains which I will show later in the week (when I have photographed them).
On arriving we were all hungry so we headed into the temporary restaurant that had been erected on the site. In the UK you would have been offered burgers and chips but not in Paris. The food was fabulous and they even had chandeliers in the marquee.
Note the placemats - little works of art.
saint sulspice antiques fair restaurant

5 comments:

paris parfait said...

Thanks for the nod, Di. Don't you love how they had the chandelier hanging in the tent? The attention to detail is so charming. xo

Parisbreakfasts said...

What did you eat? ? ?
Details please

Gypsy Purple said...

I can just believe that you got some great things here...I always love Tara`s pics of the fairs and markets.....

Anonymous said...

Ah everything with style, Paris crowning glory, and the flea markets offer gems to take home

Queenie said...

Its not fair, hope you have lots to show us.