Thursday, May 10, 2007

Siecle Colours and Bikes

Siecle Colours
The Dutch are so clever when it comes to presenting their products. Siecle is a paint company that also sells clogs and bikes which can all be painted in their paint colours. How clever is that?
I want to put my paint in a lovely wooden clog when I'm paint Ghost stuff. I just love that image that makes spilled paint look beautiful.
Go and pay a visit it's a delight as a little lady flies about the screen finding stuff for you.
Siecle Colours
Siecle Colours

5 comments:

paris parfait said...

Great photo of the paint-filled clog - makes me want a new bike too, even though I have a practically new one that's beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

It makes the paint look delicious doesn't it? Very clever.

Anonymous said...

Di, you have excelled yourself in finding yummy things for our visual pleasure with this latest batch of posts. Now I am hankering for clogs, bicycles, wooden toys and definitely a dress that doubles as a tent. Oh, I'm wearing one.

Unknown said...

I love this color blue. I would love to own that bike and ride it by the beach! Cool Find!

Anonymous said...

I have used this paint on my walls at home on very uneven surfaces, the paint is beautiful, such a pleasure to apply.