Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Michal Negrin - I Wear Them Everyday

Michal Negrin
I first discovered Michal Negrin's designs when I was in Nice, South of France. I was visiting the antiques market there and tucked in a corner of the square was a fabulous shop that sold Michal Negrin. I drooled over all of it - home accessories, clothes and jewelry. Of course I bought something it was a pair of earrings and I kid you not I have worn them every single day for the past 3 years.
This is seriously wonderful stuff and the bottom picture shows Michal Negrin's Home. Lovely but I wouldn't like to have to dust it.

Michal Negrin
Michal Negrin
Michal Negrin

2 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

One of my loves as well.....my sister-in law just mailed me that she bought me a pair of earrings at the UK store in Maidenhead....can`t wait to see them....sure I`ll also be wearing them every day!!!

Queenie said...

His home looks like its out of a fairy tale!!