Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Very English Home


When I first opened wheredidyoubuythat.com back in 2000 I used to sell English Home products. They are Fabulous. So rich and sumptuous. If you look at the picture at the top, that was the bedroom in the wheredidyoubuythat house back then and below is an image from the English Home current website. Not much has changed as far as their products go but then why change a winning formula.

I had a fabulous Natural Linen Crewelwork Bedspread from English Home which I have used to re-upholster a chair for Ghost Furniture - I am just waiting for the chair to be painted and I will let you all have a sneak peek.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such lush fabrics and rich textured color- the English have great taste!!

I would love that room in my house for sure!:)

Gypsy Purple said...

Wow...they are both lovely...great colour

Gypsy Purple said...

Just went to the site....WOW..that cushions and bedspreads!!!!!