Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Just Two Fabulous Showers


I know this Just Two Fabulous post is a bit different today but as they say - a change is as good as a rest. The only way I could show showers in any detail was with close ups so these images have to suffice. The top one is literally like standing or even sitting (see the little seat) under a waterfall.

The bottom one is very clever as you can have the shower as far away from the wall as you want it by simply using a longer pipe that comes out of the wall and it doesn't affect the pressure.
I think the top one is my choice, mainly because I can sit down in it. It would be nice if there were waterproof books to read in there.
Bottom Shower from Antoniolupi
Top Shower from Palomba Roberto and Ludovi

6 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Love the seat....I have one in our shower and I don`t want to be without it!!.....top one for me

Anonymous said...

Hi Di,

I have had so much fun catching up on your blog. Ohing and awing at nearly every post. The teacup witht he flower print inside, the different views of chairs and sofas and landings. You never disappoint.
We added a new bathroom to our old home. It is very much in the style of what you have shown here. Oversized and overhead, in granite and glass.

Anonymous said...

I don't like having water coming at me from above, I usually take the shower head down to eye level so I guess I prefer the bottom one which is quite cool.

Anonymous said...

Love this post and all your posts for that matter! Lots of goodies-Here I'd choose the top shower because I'd have more control over where the water went and it's just more fun! I don't like an overhead shower at all, so the bottom one wouldn't work for me.

savvycityfarmer said...

The top ranks # uno for moi...

You've been a busy little lady since I last caught up with you just days ago.
I'm posting a chaise tomorrow on my ebay link that you will most likely melt over...

Carry on dear.

Anonymous said...

I like the top one. It would be nice to sit down for a change, while having a shower.