Thursday, February 01, 2007

Chandeliers for Maryam


Well Maryam you asked for it so here it is!
Maryam of My Marrakesh fame - vote for her here - asked me if I would do a post on chandeliers as she is on the look out for a Glam one. Well here goes from the top to the bottom:
Glam Rock Chandelier from Vivre (well you said Glam)
My Favourite - from Fortuny (I dare not tell you how much it is)
Bird Cage Chandelier from Challieres Paris
White Paper Chandelier from Challieres Paris
Black and Burned Orange Chandelier from Horchow.
Ceramic Draped Light from Rockett St George. OK it's not a chandelier but isn't it lovely?
Glow Chandelier from Duffy London. This can also be hung from the ceiling. I sold these on wheredidyoubuythat.com and they are stunning.
Lotus Flower Ball from Graham and Green London. Nearly a chandelier.
Porcelain and Glass Drop from Bodo Sperlein.
Black Vintage Chanel Chandelier From The Paris Apartment New York.
Red Chandelier from Challieres Paris. This is made from beautiful red woven electric cable. So unusual.
Black Chandelier from Challieres Paris.
White Rubber Chandelier by Tobias Wong from Charles and Marie. Pretty effective for rubber.
And last but not least - A Giant Red Glass Chandelier from Graham and Green London.
from Horchow from The Paris Apartment in New York.


4 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Oooh, this was lovely....having a great time here today!!
Chamara

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

OMG!!!! I just saw this and am bowled over with beauty! I am late for an appointment but I am going to check out all the links for all these beauties. Thanks so much, Di. You are darling!!!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Di! I am just back and clicked through all these beauties. They are incredible. My very favorites (ie I am calculating if I could actually afford them) are the Glo chandelier (although I am still trying to figure out what this is), the ceramic slip light (stunning! And Rocket might be open to swapping a guest house stay for goods) and the Lotus Flower Ball (I am actually disappointed with Grahm and Greene b/c I featured them on my blog -although I never saw this!- and they didn't even bother returning my email asking for a quote for shipping. very rude, indeed. I am going to update my blog with that information).

But loved these and you are a doll for doing this. First time I have seen stuff I could actually buy! Problem is now I want these 3 very badly.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post, beautiful chandeliers gathered in one place, thanks!