Thursday, October 05, 2006

Keeping the Streets of the Marais Clean

Keeping the Streets of the Marais CleanMy daughter Charlotte who lives in Paris has a book called 60 Million Frenchmen Can't Be Wrong which is a fascinating book that explains the workings of the French system and the French mind. I read that Paris is taking very seriously the problem of dogs fouling the pavements and that they employ a team of cleaners to tackle it.
We were in the Marais district last week and I saw one of the cleaning wagons with this ad on the side. Just had to snap it. Brilliant!

1 comment:

Parisbreakfasts said...

I used to go to the pool at 7AM so I'd see the sanitation guys cleaning up Paris most mornings and they do a superb job. NYC could take leçons from them! I read yr daughter's book - Terrific!