Monday, October 02, 2006

Ghost Furniture - Eco- Chic Unfinished Items

Ghost Furniture Eco-Chic
Ghost Furniture Eco-ChicWell I am nearing the date when I can launch the Ghost Furniture range. So I thought I would show some work in progress pieces.
Everything used is a vintage find or an item that was going to be discarded. I have found a way of covering the items so it is virtually impossible to chip them, they are then given a final coat of water based paint.
None of these pieces are yet finished and still have a fair bit of work to do on them.
As we say on the Ghost Furniture website - bringing back furniture from the dead and making it hauntingly beautiful.

Ghost Furniture Eco-Chic

Ghost Furniture Eco-Chic


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great so far! Let me know when you launch - so exciting!