Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet My New Best Friend - The Samsung G Series 3 Door Fridge Freezer

my Samsung G Series 3 Door Fridge Freezer
I was recently asked by Samsung if I would review their new 3 door American fridge/freezer from their G Series. They asked that I live with it for a while and report back on it. Live with it? I would sleep with it now even though we have been together for only 2 months. As most of you may already know I live in a very remote place, beautiful but remote. A 20 mile round trip to the nearest shop.
my Samsung G Series 3 Door Fridge Freezer
This beauty has changed my life and saved me time and money. My petrol costs have reduced dramatically and my shopping bills have also reduced as I can now take advantage of those deals such as 3 for the price of 2, buy one get one free etc. etc. and I don't throw the huge amount away that I used to with my last fridge/freezer.

This baby is like having a huge built in pantry but the thing that amazes me more than anything else is how it just blends into the room. We have a huge open plan ground floor so the kitchen is constantly on show. This fridge/freezer is huge inside and has fold back and moveable shelves, more features for storage in the doors than you can shake a stick at. It has a huge deli drawer that has 3 different settings, it has 2 salad/vegetable drawers both with humidity controls and they actually work. I haven't had to throw a soft vegetable away since I got it.
my Samsung G Series 3 Door Fridge Freezer
Maybe it's because it is reflective that it fits in without shouting at you 'hey I'm a fridge freezer'! I love that the sides are finished in a textured finish. I love that
my Samsung G Series 3 Door Fridge Freezer
the freezer is a big drawer with 3 separate compartments and I can easily find things as I am looking down on it and not straight on, now that's clever. I love that it has a filtered water dispenser, ice maker (crushed or this really cool shape which could never be called a cube) and it takes a jug not just a glass. I love that
my Samsung G Series 3 Door Fridge Freezer
when I come in that stable door with my shopping I can put everything away neatly in next to no time.

I wanted to write a very honest review and to be very honest there is absolutely nothing negative I can say about my new best friend. It has been life changing owning this fridge/freezer and I just hope it is as happy living with me as I am living with it. Thank you Samsung you have made me very happy.

No comments: