Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Blog On The Go - The Stalls I Liked

stall at the antique fair
It would unfair to say that there were no little gems at this fair as there were. I was blown away by these Victorian ebonised desk accessories. I succumbed and bought some to apply to blackboards
stall at the antique fair
I loved this stall because it had a sense of humour, loved the limbs popping out of the trunk and great care was taken
stall at the antique fair
to create clever displays. The seller was Kirton Antiques
stall at the antique fair
This stall had more French kitchenalia than you could shake a stick at and all beautifully displayed.
stall at the antique fair
I just wanted to run into this stall and wrap myself in the fabulous vintage fabrics.
So all was not lost but I would have thought that out of 3,000 stalls I could have done a post on my blog a mile long.

No comments: