Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Women's Room Blog - A Must Read

If you are over 35 and female you must visit The Women's Room a blog written by 2 women who work in the fashion industry. I visited this morning, after seeing a Twitter by Rohini of The Beat That My Heart Skipped, and spent about an hour and a half on there.
The Women's Room Blog
This image from one of their middleagedad.com posts about a fabulous new Menswear Shop in London

One of their very funny middleagemum.com posts about losing your passwords. I laughed out loud at this because I totally related to it.


Their visit to the Rossana Orlandi shop in Milan, which was a lot more successful than mine as they even saw her in the yard and got a picture of her.

They even have a love for vintage haberdashery just like yours truly.
Go visit there is loads more but make yourself a packed lunch before you do as you could be in for a long haul. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm curious now, on my way to check it out--thanks for the recommendation!

xo

Mike the Carpet Cleaner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.