Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Than Just a Florist - Wild at Heart

wild at heart florist
Nikki Tibbles of Wild at Heart takes the art of floristry a step further. I just adore those cushions and those roses on a cake stand look good enough to eat. I mean, look what she did to the front of Ralph Lauren's Shop.
wild at heart florist
wild at heart florist
wild at heart florist


babelfish said...

Stunning, and so much creativity.

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

So beautiful! Love that cake stand--delicious!

p.s. How are your room photos coming? Seriously not a rush, but I am looking forward to it!


Gypsy Purple said...

Now this was fabulous!

Mélanie said...

this is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

What artist !!!!

flower delivery in philippines said...

Great designs! I love it. I will try to make something like that this weekend. Thanks for sharing this idea. Keep posting.