Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bear With Me - The Internet Is Being Worked On

Arrived in Paris yesterday to find that Charlotte's Internet company is working on the connections - thanks a bunch Orange! I have wonderful photos of my trip down and by the way we hit English roadworks all the way down. As soon as the connection is back up I will be posting like fury.
I actually visited Bailey's Home and Garden on Sunday, drove straight into it without even knowing it was there - fortuitous but far to close to closing time but got some great pictures. Well my friends I am off for a cafe and a light lunch, keep checking back.

4 comments:

vicki archer said...

Have a fun time Di....looking forward to your pics xv

Jan said...

What a pain - nothing would irritate me more.
We'll still be here though.
Have a good time x

FrenchBlue said...

Di!
Hurry hurry hurry! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! I am slowly dying over here...and you must save me!
xx's
Janet

Mélanie said...

We are waiting for you , we will wait for your pictures