Monday, June 15, 2009

Little French Notebooks

french monogrammed linen notebooks
These beautiful notebooks covered in vintage monogrammed linens were available at La Boutique de Baucis et Philelmon Just as I was going to lead you to them they all seem to have been sold but do not despair as I am sure there will be more to come. They were an astonishing 18 Euros each - a snip. Save this site to your favourites and keep your eyes peeled for new additions.
french monogrammed linen notebooks
french monogrammed linen notebooks
french monogrammed linen notebooks
french monogrammed linen notebooks

2 comments:

Noel Solomon said...

So adorable! I am going to check this out and WILL keep my eyes open for new listings. Thank you for the share~

xxoox Noel

Unknown said...

My goodness, there are my initials plain as day. It must be a sign, I will have to pop over and get some!