Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ibbie Bedding at Anthropologie

Ibbie Bedding at Anthropologie
Imagine I am squeeling - ISN'T THIS BEDDING FABULOUS?
Found at Anthropologie which is now, I am delighted to say, shipping to the UK.


stencil helen said...

Yes it is fab. Bet I'd catch my ear rings in the flowers though!

rochambeau said...

Heavenly Di!
I know how to make these ribbon roses. This bead spread has A LOT of energy in it, even if part of it is machine sewn!
Have a wonderful night tonight!

ParisBreakfasts said...

It's funny...Anthropologie is such a BRIT style shop!
At last you've got em!

paris parfait said...

Uh, ahem! Email me if you're planning to order. xo

Enzie at World Market Portraits said...

The bedding is lovely@ I love that store, from the decor to their clothes - everything has that special touch that you do not see in other stores.

graciela said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.