Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Need The Chelsea Gardener

The Chelsea Gardener
Now the builders have fled, well for a little while as they still have some work to do on the front windows, we are left with the unenviable task of creating a lovely outside space. Not the easiest thing to do when we haven't got a green finger between the two of us.
The Chelsea Gardener
Our garden is sunk into a small hill surrounded by walls and sloping banks. I want colour, moss, wispy trees, trailing plants and vintage furniture.
The Chelsea Gardener
For inspiration and envy I visit The Chelsea Gardener. If you love colour and nature you could do worse than to visit this site. Eye Candy at it's very best.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Think positive Di I'm sure it will be visually stunning by the time you've finished with it! :)

parisbreakfast said...

This reminds me of Chauncy Gardener - that wonderful Peter Sellers movie...what was the name damn it?

vicki archer said...

It sure is Di, xv.

paris parfait said...

I am a fan of The Chelsea Gardener too. But with only the balcony, am quite limited in what's possible here.