Monday, August 04, 2008

Maybe It's Because I'm a Londoner - Bodie and Fou



bodie and fou
On Monday evening I was invited to the home of Karine and her husband Steve owners of Bodie and Fou and the lovely people who bought wheredidyoubuythat.com from me 2 years ago. We had never met before as all transactions took place over the telephone and via email. I was so thrilled to meet them.
We sat on their roof garden in the unbelievable warmth of the evening and Steve barbecued the most amazing home made burgers accompanied by a delicious salad made by Karine in a way only the French seem able to manage. We drank wine and got to know each other, we laughed a lot and I came away feeling I had found two soul mates.
Their home was everything you would expect, stylish, welcoming and very cool and Karine is the epitome of French chic. If you are reading this you two - A GREAT BIG MERCI!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:-) Di, You are very welcome! It was really great having you and we had a fantastic evening too so next time you're in London, let me know, we would love to have you again.
Steve is very proud that his homemade burgers made it to your blog and got the recognition they deserve....

BODIE and FOU
Inspired simplicity, Creative designs, Luxury textiles
www.bodieandfou.com
http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love those stone balls. Garden architecture elements always add such interest, when they are displayed just so.