Thursday, January 24, 2008

Clementine Chabaneix - Lazy Bears and Stuff

Clementine Chabaneix
Due to the fact that I don't speak a word of French I cannot tell you what these are made of. What I can tell you is that they are by Clementine Chabaneix and that they are so very gorgeous.
If they appeal to you go and see some more here
Clementine Chabaneix


corine @ hidden in france said...

You are the source for French stuff!

The website says that the creatures have a steel frame and are made out of resin, then painted with acrylic paint.

ParisBreakfasts said...

Those bears are divine! Though I can't for the life of me find them on her confusing site :(
She just lost a serious sleeping bear purchaser..HMPH
I don't know how you find these things?!

lilarey said...

Wonderful designs!!!!!!!!!

scatteredbrains said...

the bears are more specifically made of plaster, you find them on her site under "les séries limitées"