Thursday, June 21, 2007

Are They English?

pierre herme macarons
pierre herme shop paris
Just look at that queue. I am English but hate queuing and wouldn't even stand in this queue for Pierre Herme Macarons. I would imagine most of these people ARE English.
I would love to have taken a picture of the entrance with its fabulous displays but I couldn't get near because those people thought I was pushing in.
When you see what would have been inside you can understand why they were so territorial.

3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

I`ve only had one macaron...but I`ll stand in a queue for another...

au poussin bleu said...

Dear di , this is for you to make yourself as i am not sure if you can buy macaron in Newcastle , enjoy : www.puregourmandise.com/recettes/016.htm
;)

Anonymous said...

The macaroons look fabulous. From what I read on Corey's blog, they queue for fresh bread in the morning too. I guess the French love delicious food no matter what it costs.