Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Putting It Together - A Playroom


Now here is one room in the house that you can only keep tidy when the kids are in bed. My kids used to have big playrooms wherever we lived. It was the only way to avoid breaking my neck on dropped toys.

The knack in creating a playroom that is easy to tidy is to have loads of storage that is easily accessible so you can just throw everything inside when the kids are finished. Bless them!
Here's a scheme that should fit the bill.
Retro Kids Sofa from Maisons du Monde
Swinging Seat from Habitat Kids
Letter Cushions from Jonny's Sister
Moon Lamp from Habitat VIP Kids
Fat Boy Kid's Bean Bag and Puppy Stools from 8 Grand Rue

Numbered Storage System and Caravan Cupboard from Vertbaudet
Elephant Lights from SKK
Playtable with Storage from GLTC
Shelves and Cupboards Combined from Ouef NYC
Cupcake Storage Tin from Couverture
Monkey Hangers from Wheredidyoubuythat

3 comments:

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

I find each and every one of your selections flawless.

Anonymous said...

I love the number shelf and I am in love with every kids item at Habitat, especially the toy tree house.

Deb @ Beholder's Eye said...

The elephants are gorgeous and I want the monkey hangers for myself! I know a small person who would love the whole ensemble...