Wednesday, April 11, 2007

French Bloggers


One of my favourite pastimes is surfing around French blogs. These women can take a photo of a drawer full of bedding and make it looks like a work of art.

Corey of Tongue in Cheek and Tara of Paris Parfait do it and they are American but they live in France so it must be catching.
Take some time out and wander around these blogs and their links it is fascinating and every image is so chic.
I know one thing for certain, when I grow up I am going to be French.
From top to bottom
L'armoire de Suzanne
Belette etc
Vivre a la Campagne
Au Fil Du Temps



6 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Correction:
Isn't that spelled
"Bloggeurs" ?
Everybody wants to be Frensh when they grow up...except the Frensh
They go to Florida!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Di
I think being married to a Frenchman makes those bedsheets look good ;)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Di, I enjoyed look through all the french blogs and I also want to be french when i grow up ha!
****************************
Jennifer Ramos
Madebygirl.com
YOU'RE INVITED TO COMMENT AND POST ON MY BLOG:
http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Di, thank you for the kudos! But it's easy to photograph beautiful things in Paris, as I'm surrounded by them!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link to my blog.
Is so nice to you.

Anonymous said...

You are so right Di, French blogs are gorgeous eye-candy. I am going to be French too! I love Florizel's blog also: http://florizel.canalblog.com/