Friday, April 13, 2007

Be Seated In The Court - I Am The Judge


I am sure most of you are aware of The Year of Living Gorgeously by Paola and Helen of Mirror Mirror in the UK but Paola is in Seattle at the moment - bear with me I will get there eventually.
Well, Paola and Helen have asked me to Judge their April Photo Competition.
Never being one to turn down the chance of being in the spotlight I eagerly agreed.
Now you lot I know you can take great pictures because I have visited your blogs and drooled over many of them every day. So get your fingers out and clicking (both camera and mouse) and post those photos here, right now.
You could win (it's up to me Hah!) one beautiful turquoise Butterfly and one beautiful raspberry Flower as pictured here.
I follow in the footsteps of former Judges - the illustrious Maryam of My Marrakesh and the industrious Abigail Percy.

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh yay, Di! You will be a fab judge with your wonderful eye...!

Anonymous said...

Yes, PLEASE come and play!