Thursday, January 25, 2007

Luxury Garbage and Why Not?

luxury garbageWell, the minute I get a wheelie bin somebody goes and produces posh bin bags. Garbage to all you Americans. A wheelie bin is just what it says - a bin on wheels and I don't like them 'cos they are massive and we have to have two because one is for recycling, which I'm not very good at because I have to read the label on the bin each time I put anything in it. If I haven't got my glasses on I can't read it and in the dark it's impossible anyway.
From Luxury Garbage

4 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh, I love the glasses comment and if you read my post where you tagged me, you will understand!!

Chamara

nadejda said...

it was a project for Milan design week last year there should be a post about it on pan dan in April i think they were so kind to send me their press kit

Anonymous said...

Wow, what's the purpose of posh bin bags? I guess the wheelie bins hide them anyway. We have to have 3 bins at our house, for rubbish, paper and gardening waste!

benko said...

that's nice, neat idea.