Thursday, January 25, 2007

In The Pink at Ochre

ochre furnitureFirstly, whoever posted a pink sofa from Ochre yesterday I want to apologise to. I cannot for the life of me remember who you were.
Secondly, it made me visit the Ochre site and WOW look what I found, even more pink furniture but not bright pink just lovely muted shades that remind me of the face powder my mother use to use when I was little.
Thanks to Another Shade of Grey for reminding me that I found the pink sofa firstly of Sfgirlbybay. Both great blogs.

3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Gorgeous. So feminine and glam!
PS Thank you so much for your sweet comment today:-)

Another Shade of Grey said...

I believe it was http://sfgirlbybay.blogspot.com/.

:)

Gypsy Purple said...

You are so right...very much the powder look...nice!!

Chamara