Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I've Forgotten Where It Was- Digital Camera with GPS



Often I go somewhere new then have to return and can't for the life of me remember how I got there. Now here is a clever solution, Callum Pedun a UK designer has come up with this clever digital camera that has GPS functionality and a retractable LCD screen. Just photograph the place you visit and the GPS will map it and save it. Close the camera and next time you visit just bring up the picture and it will tell you how to get there. How clever is that?

It's called Google Vision as it is linked to Google Maps and it is still in Prototype mode so we will have to just be patient. I think this one will be a winner in a market that is full of useless stuff that is supposed to make life easier but means you are constantly contactable and have no true leisure time. Good Luck Callum.

No comments: