Friday, July 28, 2006

Mens Designer Fashion - Bags For Guys at Cool Hunting



Recently my partner and I went to Tuscany and he decided he would carry his bits n pieces around in some sort of bag. Only because he was in Italy away from anyone who could take the piss in a language he could understand did he do this. My holiday was transformed. No one asking me to put stuff in my bag and no watching his pockets to warn him that his wallet was about to drop out and never be seen again. No more listening to the jangle of loose change every time he walked faster than a snails pace.

Why are British men averse to bags? They ruin perfectly good suits and trousers by carrying everything around in their pockets and must spend a huge amount of their lives looking for stuff because they can't remember which pocket it's in.

Well you guys take a look at this - Cool Hunting sent me an email this morning listing 12 Bags For Guys and apart from the Pink Camouflage one they are masculine and stylish. Be a devil take a look.

No comments: