Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Chillin With My Colouring In Book

adult colouring in
A few weeks ago I was sent some Adult Colouring Books by Michael O'Mara Books. Of course I had heard of such a thing but had only coloured in my kids books when they were younger. It was always a very theraputic thing to do until the kids snatched them back and went over the lines. I hated it when they went over the lines.
adult colouring in
These are MINE so hands off anyone under the age of 18.
adult colouring in
These are amazing stress busters. Get yourself one or add it to your Christmas list, I promise you Nirvana.
adult colouring in

adult colouring in

adult colouring in

adult colouring in

adult colouring in

adult colouring in

2 comments:

Raphael said...

Lovely post. I've recently got into adult colouring books too and I love them. The only thing that makes me completely relax after a long day. I've been reading your posts for a long time and they are always so lovely and full of inspiration. I loved the French brocantes post so much. Thanks! x

Rachel said...

I've had one for a while and it is indeed lovely to do. I really like the look of the gold collection book - it looks very glam and grown up!