Wednesday, October 30, 2013

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful
As I live in the wilds of the beautiful Northumberland National Park I have to put up with roads that are less than ideal. This last year left us with an unbelievable amount of potholes that have only recently been filled. Wish I'd seen this idea beforehand.
I don't usually post this many photos in one post but I just couldn't decide which ones to show you. Found at Buzzfeed
When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful


When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

When a Pothole Can Be Beautiful

No comments: