Friday, July 19, 2013

I'm Off To Ford and Etal For The Day - To Visit a Concept Store

the old dairy a concept store
Ford and Etal are two gorgeous villages sitting in an estate in North Northumberland which I haven't visited for years. This morning I did a search on Google looking for Architectural Antiques in Northumberland and it brought up The Old Dairy in Ford. Wow how had I missed this?
the old dairy a concept store
A concept store in the Northumberland countryside, based on a concept store in Antwerp full of antiques, vintage items, architectural antiques,
the old dairy a concept store
a coffee shop and to top it all
the old dairy a concept store

a champagne bar which is a marble table set on the veranda overlooking the Old Dairy buildings. Cant wait, I'm off to get ready NOW. I will report back with lots of pictures.

No comments: