Saturday, September 29, 2012

Abilgail Ahern's Flowers - Fake or Real

abigail ahern's fake flowers
On a trip to London a couple of weeks ago I visited Abigail Ahern's fabulous shop in Islington. Trust me to arrive the day before a re-vamp. However I bought some of her fake flowers to use as props for my Ghost Furniture photography and I tell you, it is so hard to tell they are fake.
abigail ahern's fake flowers
I was thrilled that she had grey berries, I mean where else would you find grey berries? They look extra fabulous sitting in a vintage French pewter coffee pot
abigail ahern's fake flowers
I also bought a cream crysanthemum and a cream rose. As the arangement sits in the middle of the dining table it has to look as good from the front as it does from the back. You MUST take a look at her flower shop online, there is a vast choice. I am definately going back for more.

No comments: