Friday, July 13, 2012

Thank You Jo Malone - London Landmarks


Yesterday this perfect surprise was delivered to me, a gift from Jo Malone to celebrate The London Olympics. If you are in London from 27th July you can go to any Jo Malone store in the city and have an artist draw your favourite London landmark on your gift box, this service is free with every purchase.
My gift box contained a large tub of Lime, Basil and Mandarin Body Creme which I could smell as I opened the parcel - delicious.
Jo Malone Londond landmarks gift box
You have a choice of 3 landmarks - Tower Bridge (which I have and it's my favourite), Trafalgar Square and The Houses of Parliament with a black cab. A very stylish Olympc souvenier.
Thank you Jo Malone.

1 comment:

Sara Phillips said...

Wow lucky you, love the packaging and love Jo Malone!