Thursday, February 02, 2012

Barbie Goes Cultural

man ray barbie
Jocelyne Grivaud is a French woman who loved her Barbie doll when she was small. As a birthday present to Barbie she created these amazing art representations. She has one of those brains I would love to get lost in.
vogue barbie
chanel barbie

venus barbie
vermeer barbie

mona lisa barbie
oto dix barbie


luvsclassics said...

Barbie looks fantastic dressed in the style of artists. My favorite is Chanel and a close second is Vermeer,with the blue eye shadow and blue and white cap!!

rochambeau said...

Bab's is looking good Di! Jocelyne Grivaud is a fun one!! Your photo and blog look nice.


Urban Fragments said...

thx for share

Margaret said...

LOVE!! Where was she when I was 7?? My BFF, and I, had "Menstruating Barbie" with smashed the 60s!