Thursday, January 19, 2012

Living In a Castle

Turebyholm Castle
Now if I where fortunate enough to live in a castle it would be one like this. I love the mix of old with new and the parred down elegance. The light just floods in.
Found at the website of Katrine Martensen-Larsen a stylist and writer. It's called Turebyholm Castle but I have no idea where it is other than it may be in Denmark.
Turebyholm Castle
Turebyholm Castle
Turebyholm Castle
Turebyholm Castle
Turebyholm Castle
Turebyholm Castle
Turebyholm Castle
Turebyholm Castle
Turebyholm Castle

4 comments:

lorenabr said...

These rooms are amazing! Love the globe and the kitchen is nice and modern.

Victoria said...

Wow - and a big wow at that globe. x

My Scandinavian Home said...

How absolutely stunning! I love Danish style and in this castle I appreciate the way they have remained true to the surroundings but added a modern touch. I could quite happily there too!!!

Hannah from Plumbs said...

Wow, what a stunning entrance - I'd be more than happy to come home to this everyday! Those steps would certainly keep you fit!